The Abbott-Detroit, located at 597 Beaufait Avenue in Detroit, Michigan, USA was an American luxury automobile manufactured between 1909 and 1919.
It was considered powerful and well-designed, and had a Continental engine. The cars were guaranteed for life by 1913, when electric lighting and starting had been standardized.
The company closed its doors for good in 1919.
(text source: Wikipedia)
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.