Calcott emblem from a 1926 12/24 h.p. (source: Martin Alford)
Coventry based cycle manufacturers Calcott Bros and West were established in 1885. Later, in 1913, known as Calcott Bros they produced their first motor car.
In 1926 the company was acquired by Singer, by which time they had produced a total of about 2500 cars, mostly of the best known Ten model.
There are less than 20 Calcott motor cars remaining worldwide.
(source: Martin Alford)
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.