Crow Elkhart logo.
Crow-Elkhart developed from a plan to build the Menges self-starter automobile at the Sterling-Hudson Whip Company in Elkhart, Indiana.
Dr. E.C. Crow and his son Martin departed the Menges project to begin producing automobiles with their own name. Crow-Elkhart's motor cars were powered by Rutenber, Lycoming, Herschell-Spillman, Gray and Atlas proprietary engines.
The Crow-Elkhart was manufactured by Crow-Elkhart, Elkhart, Indiana from 1911-1923.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.