1905 Darracq front grill emblem. (by Joaquim Massana of Petit Comite).
The first Darracqs were electric, but also produced tricycles and quadricycles. They merged with Sunbeam-Talbot in 1920, and Darracq became "Talbots" in France (but were still sold as "Darracqs" or "Talbot-Darracqs" in England until 1939).
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.