In 1958 the Henry Meadows Limited company became Frisky Cars Ltd.
Raymond Flowers and his two brothers left the project after about two years and moved on to other things. In 1959 the company was again reformed, this time as Frisky Cars (1959) Limited when it was taken over by Wright's Haulage.
Frisky cars never sold well and it was always a struggle to keep the company going. The company changed hands several times, but production of the cars stayed at the Meadows' factory until its final move to Petbow, where a few of the final model the 'Prince' were built. Unfortunately production problems soon brought manufacture to an end. It is thought that around 1,500 Friskys were produced at the Wolverhampton works.
For some time after production ended spares were available from Frisky Spares and Service Limited, Queenborough.
(credit: John Meadows and Keith Peckmore)
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.