The Detroit Electric logo. This was one of nine models for 1910, and the only vehicle this year equipped to receive either the lead battery or the larger size A6 Edison with 225 amp capacity.
The Anderson was a United States automobile company; considered the most successful automobile ever built in the U.S. South, it was manufactured by a South Carolina carriage works from 1916 to 1925.
Cars were sold by an active dealership all across the country. The company used Continental six-cylinder engines in its vehicles, which were noted for their attractive body styles and color combinations. Production reached nearly 2000 units in 1923.
(text source: Wikipedia)
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.