1935 Aero 30 Cabriolet Sodomka.
In 1925, under the management of Josef Sodomka JR, son of the company founder, the first car bodies were constructed in a factory of 320 m2 in size.
These bodies were not made of panels, but instead the wooden frames were covered with imitation leather. Each car was made to order. The first car bodies produced were fitted on Praga and Skoda chassis (Laurin and Klement).
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.