Datsun 280zx 10th Anniversay logo (decal).
|Search for Datsun 280zx : 1980 on:|
Only 3000 of these 10th Anniversary Edition 280ZX cars were produced in early 1980, 2500 with a black and gold color scheme and 500 with a red and black color scheme. Each car was individually numbered with a commemorative plaque on the console.
They were all then equipped with a Special Edition Option Package, which included the following:
1. Numbered, Commemorative Dash Plaque (Canadian model has Maple Leaf emblem on Dash Plaque)
2. Two Tone Paint (Gold/Black or Red/Black)
3. Gold Hood Emblem & gold stripe on black hood
4. Gold or Black Tone Alloy Wheels
5. Headlight Washers
6. Commemorative Wreath Decals On Lower Front Fenders, Hatch and Owners Manual
7. Goodyear Wingfoot Tires
8. Five Speed (with new style shift knob) or A/T
9. Tan or Burgundy Leather Seats
10. Surround Sound Stereo System (AM/FM Radio, Cassette Tape Player (with special tape) & Booster))
11. Automatic Temperature Control
12. Black Out Exterior Trim Package
13. Tinted Windshield
14. Tinted T-bar roof
15. Auto temperature control air conditioner
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.