2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Special Edition, as seen at the 17th Annual Ft. Lauderdale International Auto Show.
|Search for Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Special Edition : 2008 on:|
Early on in the life of the FJ Cruiser, Toyota gathered some of the most knowledgeable members of the off-roading community and asked them to join the FJ Trail Teams. Their mission? Turn up at club events around the country and lend their expertise to help make the off-road experience a better one, both for the FJ owners and the environment.
Now, Toyota has created the Trail Teams Special Edition FJ Cruiser. This unique FJ takes charge of the trail while sporting an exclusive Iceberg White exterior, black bumpers and side mirrors, a locking rear differential, the praised A-TRAC traction control system, plus legendary Bilstein shock absorbers.
And to make it all official, you'll find a TRD exhaust system, matte black TRD alloy wheels and a distinctive TRD shift knob. Happy trails.
- Two-tone exterior color (color-keyed body with white roof top).
- Multi-reflector halogen headlamps.
- Black bumpers with metallic silver trim.
- Silver-painted mirrors.
- Washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wipers.
- Rear window defogger with intelligent timer.
- Rear-hatch glass window with release lever.
- Two full doors and two access doors with silver-trim door handles.
- Black overfenders with integrated mud flaps.
- 17-in. black steel wheels with P265/70R17 tires and full-size spare (exterior rear door mount).
- 17-in. 6-spoke aluminum alloy wheels with P265/70R17 tires and full size spare (exterior rear door mount).
- 16-in. 5-spoke aluminum alloy wheels with P265/75R16 BFGoodrich® Rugged Trail tires.
- Flat dash panels with pipe-like structure with silver instrument-panel trim.
- Exterior color-keyed center instrument-panel trim.
- Analog instrument meters with backlit white surface area on tachometer, speedometer, fuel, temp and voltmeters.
- Defroster-linked air conditioning.
- AM/FM CD player, MP3/WMA playback capability and six speakers.
- Digital clock.
- Dual sun visors.
- Four assist grips (two A-pillars, two above front doors).
- Four cup holders (center console) and 2 bottle holders (access doors).
- Power windows and door locks.
- Four map pockets (one per door).
- Fabric-trimmed 8-way manual-adjustable driver's seat with armrest.
- Fabric-trimmed 4-way manual-adjustable passenger seat with seatback pocket.
- Fabric-trimmed 60/40 split rear seats with tumble/removable bottom cushion and fold-down seatback.
- Water-resistant seats with adjustable headrest in each position.
- Rubber-type floor and deck mat.
- Key cylinder light.
- AM/FM 6-disc in-dash CD changer, MP3/WMA playback capability and eight speakers.
- AM/FM 6-disc in-dash CD changer, MP3/WMA playback capability and nine speakers (includes subwoofer with off switch).
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.