December 4, 2008.
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) today reported sales for November of 46,605 units versus 80,683 units a year ago, a decrease of 42.2 percent. Sales of Nissan Division vehicles decreased 44.4 percent, while sales of Infiniti vehicles decreased by 28.0 percent.
• Nissan vehicles saw sales of 38,974 units in November compared with 70,079 units sold in November 2007, a 44.4 percent decrease.
• The GT-R super car was recently named the 2009 Motor Trend Car of the Year and 2009 Automobile Magazine Automobile of the Year.
• The new Versa 1.6 Sedan is arriving at dealerships nationwide and is available starting at $9,990.
• Nissan continues to offer 0% financing on select models to qualified consumers.
• Nissan in November unveiled the all-new, next-generation 2009 370Z sports car, scheduled to hit showrooms in early 2009, and the all-new, uniquely styled Cube, which will be available in spring 2009.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.