The Waverley Electric Car Company, part of International Motor Car company was located at 110 South East Street in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
The 1912 Silent Waverley Limousine Four featured a patented seating plan they called the "Cosy Corner" in which 3 passengers sat facing forward the the fourth facing back in richly upholstered Pullman Chairs.
The electric vehicle had 40 cells, eleven plate ExideHycap or Philadelphia M.V. style, or 13 palate Gould or Waverly M.V style batteries with an option for Edison or Ironclad at extra costs. It sold for $2,800.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.