2009 Chevrolet Corvette GT1 Championship Edition.
|Search for Chevrolet Corvette GT1 Championship Edition : 2009 on:|
Chevrolet introduced the limited production GT1 Championship Edition Corvettes at Sebring International Raceway.
The GT1 Championship Edition (Regular Production Option GT1) commemorates the success of Corvette Racing and the Corvette C6R:
• Eight American Le Mans Series GT1 manufacturers and team championships
• Five-time 24 Hours of Le Mans class champions
• 74 victories in international sports car competition
Included in the GT1 Championship Edition package:
• Graphics inspired by C6.R livery feature Corvette Racing "Jake" mascot, ALMS championships, and driver flags
• ZR1-style body color full-width spoiler and chrome wheels
• Custom leather-wrapped ebony interior with exclusive yellow accent stitching
• GT1 embroidery on leather seats, instrument panel, and center console armrest
• Special engine cover with carbon pattern and yellow Corvette lettering
• Windshield banner (owner installed)
GT1 Championship Edition to be produced in Corvette coupe, convertible and Z06 models in spring 2009:
• Available in 45U Velocity Yellow (with black headlamps) or 41U Black
• Specific VIN sequence 300001 series for 45U Velocity Yellow representing the No. 3 Corvette C6.R
• Specific VIN sequence 400001 series for 41U Black representing the No. 4 Corvette C6.R
• Production limited to 100 per each color and body style combination (600 total)
• Coupe and convertible versions also include Z51 Performance Package and NPP Performance Exhaust
• Optional MX0 6-speed paddle shift automatic on coupe and convertible
• Optional C2L dual roof package on coupe
• Optional U3U Navigation System on all models
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.