2009 Rally Fighter, Designed by Sangho Kim, with the Local Motors Community.
|Search for Local Motors Rally Fighter : 2009 on:|
Local Motors' premier vehicle, the Rally Fighter, Designed by Sangho Kim and developed by an entire community of designers and car enthusiasts using "crowdsourcing."
- BMW 335d
- 3.0 Liter, Turbocharged Inline 6-Cylinder Engine
- 265 Horsepower @ 4200rpm
- 425 lbft @1750 RPM
- Clean Diesel
- Overall Length: 189 inches (4800mm)
- Dual Ride Height (Manual Capability)
- Overall Height:
69.25 inches (1759mm) High ride height
61.25 inches (1556mm) Low ride height
- Overall Width: 80 inches (2057mm)
- Wheelbase: 115 inches (2921mm)
- Track Width: 69.5 inches (1765mm)
- Curb Weight: 3,000-3,200 lbs.
- Construction-Tubular steel space frame
- Front Suspension:
18" Travel, independent double A-arm with detachable stabilizer bar
Spring System-Long travel coil-over shock absorbers
- Rear Suspension:
20" Travel, 3-Link Solid axle with Panhard
and stabilizer bars
- Lug Pattern-6 x 135mm
- Steering TypePower assisted rack and pinion
Brakes, Wheels, Tires.
- 4-Wheel Anti-lock disc brakes.
- Front: 13" ventilated - dual-piston floating
- Rear: 13.7" ventilated - single-piston floating
- Emergency brake: Rear drum in rotor
- Wheels: 17"x8" aluminum alloy
- Tires: 275/70R-17(High ride height), 265/50R-20(Low ride height)
(source: Local Motors)
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.