2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
|Search for BMW M3 E-46 Convertible : 2006 on:|
After a very short, 9-month relationship with my 2002 BMW E46 M3 Coupe, I stumbled on to this absolutely mint and practically new 2006 BMW E46 M3 Convertible with only 8500 miles (in silver - my favorite color) on ebay. On July 23, 2009, it was mine.
This car has every option you could get on an M3 with the exception of the navigation system and the SMG (which I prefer since I wanted a manual).
2006 was the last year for the E46 M3. There was no 2007 model, and the E92 V8 powered M3 was introduced in 2008.
• Engine Type: dual overhead cam 24-valve inline 6-cylinder with variable valve timing and 6 individual throttles
• Engine Size: 3.2 liters / 198 cu. in.
• Horsepower: 333 @ 7900 rpm
• Torque (lb-ft): 262 @ 4900 rpm
• Transmission: 6-speed manual with electro-hydraulic shift control
• Wheelbase: 107.5 in.
• Length: 176.9 in.
• Width: 70.10 in.
• Height: 53.90 in.
• Track Front: 59.40 in.
• Curb Weight: 3781 lbs.
• Pounds Per Horsepower: 11.4
• Fuel Capacity: 16.6 gal.
• Fuel Requirement: 91 octane unleaded premium gasoline
• Tires: F:P225/40 ZR19 R: P255/35 ZR19
• Brakes: Front: vented disc / Rear: vented disc, ABS
• Suspension: Front: independent strut, Rear: independent multilink
• Drivetrain: Front engine, rear-wheel drive
• Turning Diameter: 36.10 ft.
• Steering Type: R&P
EPA Fuel Economy - miles per gallon
city / highway / observed - 16 / 22 / 16
0 to 60 mph - 5.4 sec (mfg)
• Cold Weather Package - includes: heated front seats, retractable headlight washers, ski bag: $750
• Power front lumbar support: $400
• Xenon headlamps: $700
• Harmon-Kardon sound system: $675
• 19-inch alloy wheels: $1,750
• Destination charge: $695
• Gas-guzzler charge: $1,300
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.