2011 Jaguar XJ.
An all-new Jaguar XJ will make its public debut this July – and we now see a preview and release of first information on this breathtaking new Jaguar.
Speaking at Auto Shanghai 2009, Jaguar Cars Managing Director, Mike O'Driscoll confirmed that:
• The all-new XJ will go on sale at the end of 2009 - but will officially be revealed on July 9th in London.
• The all-new XJ is the first car to feature the next-generation of Jaguar's aerospace-inspired aluminium body architecture.
• All of Jaguar's new ultra-efficient Gen III petrol and diesel* engines will be available in the new XJ, including the already acclaimed V6 diesel and 510 bhp supercharged V8.
• There will be a choice of standard- or long wheelbase models.
• The all-new XJ will introduce the highest standards of personal luxury and specification, including a panoramic glass roof.
Full details of the all-new XJ including prices will be revealed on July 9th and orders for delivery in early 2010 will be taken from this time.
Dependent on market, the all-new XJ will in dealerships from the end of this year.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.