2010 Chrysler 300C SRT8.
With its refined interior, premium technology features and unmistakable design, the 2010 Chrysler 300 continues to offer unmatched style, performance and excitement for any budget.
For those seeking the combination of maximum fuel economy with the panache of the Chrysler 300C—the new 2010 Chrysler 300 Touring offers a fuel-efficient 2.7-liter V-6 engine providing 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway with even more upscale enhancements, including chromed mirrors and door handles, fog lamps and available steering wheel audio controls.
Upping the ante, the 2010 Chrysler 300C Heritage Edition tops the model lineup. Its legendary 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine with fuel-saving Multi-displacement System (MDS) technology produces 360 horsepower (268 kW), 389 lb.-ft. (527 N•m) of torque, and 25 mpg highway capability. Premium amenities, including leather seating with suede inserts, Poplar Burl real-wood trim, Keyless Entry/Keyless Go, Boston Acoustics 5.1 surround sound with Digital Signal Processor (DSP), 20-inch chromed wheels, and performance steering, suspension and shocks make the 300C Heritage Edition the ultimate Chrysler 300.
And for customers who are looking for even more all-weather capability from their Chrysler 300 sedans, all-wheel-drive models feature an active transfer case and front-axle disconnect. No other major manufacturer offers these two independent technologies together. The unique system seamlessly transitions between rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive with no driver intervention. When all-wheel drive is not required, the system automatically disconnects the front axle to maximize fuel economy on all-wheel-drive Chrysler 300 models, while still providing the outstanding performance and handling inherent in rear-wheel drive.
Redefining the classic American automobile.
• Chrysler redefined the classic American automobile with the Chrysler 300
• The Chrysler 300 continues the Chrysler brand’s proud “letter series” tradition in a thoroughly modern way
• With stunning, noble proportions, Chrysler 300 signaled an entirely new design direction for the Chrysler brand when it was first introduced in March 2004 as a 2005 model-year vehicle
• With unsurpassed comfort and spaciousness, Chrysler 300 has the interior space of a front-wheel-drive package in a rear-wheel-drive vehicle
• Chrysler 300 offers leading technology at a mid-market price
It’s got a HEMI!
• Chrysler 300C offers exceptional performance with the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine that generates 360 horsepower (268 kW) and 389 lb.-ft. (527 N•m) of torque and features fuel-saving MDS technology which provides as much as a 20 percent improvement in fuel economy
Best of both worlds—the security of all-wheel drive with the spirit and handling of
• All-wheel drive Chrysler 300 models are equipped with an active transfer case and a front-axle disconnect—an active “on-demand” system which disconnects the front axle from the drivetrain until all-wheel drive is necessary
• System allows the vehicle to switch between two-wheel drive and all-wheel drive to maximize fuel economy on all-wheel-drive Chrysler 300 models
Safety and security.
• Technologies such as Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Brake Assist, all-speed traction control and four-wheel Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), have reached new levels of advancement to control rear-wheel-drive vehicles in a way that is transparent to the driver
Customer convenience technology.
• Available Boston Acoustics audio systems include a six-speaker 276-watt amplifier system or an eight-speaker 5.1 Matrix surround-sound amplifier including subwoofer
• Available Uconnect™ Multimedia features a 30-gigabyte hard drive for ripping up to 6,700 songs from CD or USB memory devices in a compressed format, photo uploading for home screen personalization and the ability to display movies when the vehicle is in Park (as permitted by state regulations)
• Available Uconnect Phone features Bluetooth technology to provide voice-controlled wireless communication between the occupants’ compatible mobile phones and the vehicle’s onboard receiver
• Available Uconnect Navigation combines the features of Uconnect Phone and Uconnect Multimedia with navigation real-time traffic updates
• Available rear-seat Video Entertainment System (VES®) features 7-inch LCD screen and two wireless headphones for DVD and auxiliary audio/video entertainment
2009 MODEL YEAR.
• Deep Water Blue Pearl Coat replaced Steel Blue Pearl Coat
• Antenna moves to rear window on all models
• Seventeen-inch machined aluminum wheels standard on 300 Touring
• Mesh-chromed grille and standard 20-inch chromed aluminum wheels on 300C Heritage Edition
• Upgraded interior accents include chromed door spears, chromed center console spears and cup holder rings, chromed instrument panel trim rings and satin silver instrument panel bezel on 300 Touring
• Flexible trunk space with cargo net, grocery bag hooks, trunk scuff plate and trunk deck-lid liner standard on all models
• Reversible trunk mat added on 300 Limited and 300C
• Uconnect Multimedia with AM/FM/6CD/DVD/MP3 radio featuring touch screen added on 300 Limited
• Automatic headlamps and Automatic Temperature Control added on 300 Touring
• LED map-pocket lighting added on 300 Limited
• LED-illuminated front cup holders added on all models
• Normal cruise control added to adaptive cruise control added on 300C
• EVIC automatically informs driver when in two-wheel drive or all-wheel drive on AWD models
• EVIC automatically informs driver when using fuel-saving MDS technology by flashing “ECO” message on 300C
• New-generation 5.7-liter HEMI engine with fuel-saving MDS technology and Variable-Cam Timing (VCT) generates increased horsepower (360 horsepower) and torque (389 lb.-ft.) on 300C
• Axle ratio of 2.65:1 added on 300C
• All-wheel-drive models equipped with innovative Active Transfer Case and Front-axle Disconnect in order to maximize performance and fuel economy
• Axle ratio of 3.06:1 added on 300C AWD
• Comfort-tuned suspension added on 300 Limited and 300C with 18-inch wheels
• Chrysler 300C Heritage Edition added performance steering, suspension and shocks from Dodge Charger R/T Daytona
• Updated Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPM) warning message now appears as “LO TIRE” (all models)
2008 MODEL YEAR.
• Clearwater Blue Pearl Coat, Dark Titanium Metallic Clear Coat and Light Sandstone Metallic Clear Coat replaced Marine Blue Pearl Coat, Linen Gold and Silver Steel Metallic
• Exterior refreshed with new front and rear fascias and grille and new body-side molding, taillamp design and deck-lid
• Interior refresh included redesigned instrument panel, instrument cluster, center console and door trim panels
• New interior color combinations included Dark Khaki/Light Graystone and Dark Slate Gray
• Upgraded seat cloth material
• Upgraded soft-touch surfaces on armrests, center console and door trim
• Faux wood interior accents added on 300 Limited
• Repositioned cruise control stalk location
• iPod® Control added to Uconnect Phone
• New radio options
o AM/FM/CD/MP3 radio (standard)
o AM/FM/6CD/DVD/MP3 radio (optional)
o Uconnect Navigation
• Boston Acoustics eight-speaker 5.1 Matrix surround-sound amplifier including subwoofer (available on 300C)
• LED lighting in front cup holders and front- and rear-door map pockets added on 300C (included in Luxury Package on 300 Limited)
• Available adaptive cruise control on 300C
• Available rear-seat Video Entertainment System (VES®) included one-year subscription to Sirius Backseat TVTM (available on 300 Touring Executive Series, 300 Limited and 300C)
• Available Remote Start on 300 Limited
• New 17-inch wheel covers on 300 LX
• New 17-inch machined-face aluminum wheels on Chrysler 300 Touring
• “Fuel Saver Mode” display added on 300C
• Power adjustable pedals added on the 300 Limited
• Side-curtain and seat-mounted air bags added on 300 Great American Package and available on remaining models
• Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) system warning lamp added on 300 LX
• Luxury Group bundled sun roof; Boston Acoustics six-speaker, 276-watt amplifier speaker system, Uconnect Navigation, California Walnut wood accent on steering wheel, door pulls and interior trim, Remote Start, LED-illuminated front cup holders and front- and rear-door map pockets, SmartBeam® headlamps and rain-sensing windshield wipers (available on 300 Limited)
• Luxury Group II bundled adaptive cruise control, mirrors with supplemental turn signals and puddle lamps, passenger-side auto-dimming mirror, heated rear seats and California Walnut wood trim (available on 300C)
2007 MODEL YEAR.
• Inferno Red Crystal Pearl Coat, Marine Blue Pearl Coat and Steel Blue Metallic Clear Coat replaced Magnesium Pearl Coat, Midnight Blue Pearl Coat and Satin Jade
• Large 18-inch chrome-clad wheels added on 300 Limited, 300C and all all-wheel-drive models
• New interior color combination of Khaki/Light Graystone replaced Deep Jade/Light Graystone
• Automatic oil change alert added on all models
• SmartBeam® intelligent headlamp system control available on 300 Limited and standard on 300C models
• Low-risk deployment air bags added on all models
• Self-sealing tires added on Chrysler 300C
• New W. P. Chrysler Executive Series long-wheelbase package added six inches and 10.2 cubic feet of interior space to 300 Touring and 300C rear-wheel-drive models
• Luxury Group II bundled auto-dimming passenger-side exterior mirror; heated rear seats, and supplemental turn-signal mirrors with courtesy puddle lamps (available on 300C)
2006 MODEL YEAR.
• Linen Gold Metallic Pearl Coat replaced Deep Lava Red
• Eight-way power passenger seat with power recline replaced six-way power passenger seat
• Cruise control instrument panel indicator light added on all models
• Optional DVD video entertainment system located in center console
• Audio input jack added to AM/FM/CD radio
• Five-speed automatic transmission with Auto Stick mated to 3.5-liter V-6 engine
• Variable Line Pressure (VLP) feature added to four-speed automatic transmission
• New Tire Pressure Monitor warning lamp added on 300 Touring and 300 Limited
• New Tire Pressure Monitor display 300C
• 300 Touring featured new 17-inch machined-face aluminum wheel
• Comfort/Convenience Group offered on 300 Touring
• Power-adjustable pedals with memory added on 300C
• SIRIUS Satellite Radio with a one-year subscription added on 300 Limited Package and 300C
• Chrysler 300 Touring Signature Series Package offered in 2005/2006 model year
• Chrysler 300 Great American Package introduced
• Heritage Edition Package for 300C introduced
2005 MODEL YEAR.
The all-new Chrysler 300 was introduced in model-year 2005 marking the brand’s return to rear-wheel drive and the return of the HEMI engine after 50 years.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.