2011 Audi TTS Roadster.
|Search for Audi TTS Roadster : 2011 on:|
While it was the Audi Quattro that put the manufacturer on the scene, The TT revived the brand's image and for 2011 continues to improve.
Audi TT gave Audi new credibility in performance and luxury when the concept first debuted in 1995 and with the worldwide production launch in 1998.
Building on the innovations of the TT, the TTS is the top model in the TT family, delivering performance through the most powerful engine in the line-up and superior traction and control through standard quattro all-wheel drive and TTS-specific Audi magnetic ride.
The topline TTS is the highest performing TT ever brought to market. It is a genuine sports car, with a remarkable driving experience and striking design elements. TTS represents the Audi ethos through advanced technology, high performance, high efficiency and sporty design. TTS embodies performance through innovation, passion through intelligence.
The TTS model’s ultra efficient direct injected, turbocharged 2.0TFSI engine w/133hp per liter offers both exceptional acceleration and class leading fuel economy, while also achieving a ULEV II emissions rating. (0-60: Coupe 4.9sec, MPG: 21city/29hwy/24combined).
TTS Roadster achieves high performance in acceleration and class leading** combined fuel economy (0-60: 5.1sec; MPG: 24combined).
2.0 TFSI direct injection engine with S tronic dual clutch transmission and quattro AWD (Stats unchanged from 2010).
• 265 hp, 258 lb-ft torque
• 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds; S tronic quattro fuel econ – 21/29 city/hwy, 24.
• quattro AWD standard - superior traction in all conditions, motorsports proven
• Audi magnetic ride: Highly advanced magnetorheological continuously adaptive damping system with manual Sport and Normal modes (available on the TT; standard on TTS)
• S tronic dual clutch automatic transmission with 0.2 second shift times and Audi launch control (optimizes acceleration from a stand still)
• Sport tuned suspension system: MacPherson strut front suspension with aluminum subframe, four-link rear suspension
• Audi navigation plus with real-time traffic (available)
• Audi music interface with iPod interface (available)
• ESP with Sport mode
• Single-frame front grill design
• Quad exhaust pipes (TTS)
• Aluminum fuel filler cap
• Brake disc wiping that optimizes braking performance in wet or inclement weather
• SIRIUS® Satellite Radio
• Bluetooth® mobile phone interface
• Automatic power retractable rear spoiler
• TTS exterior: S specific exterior aluminum optic mirrors, front and rear bumpers, platinum gray single-frame grille and rear diffuser, extended rocker panels, LED daytime running lights, sport brake pads with TTS logo front, available 19” quattro GmbH wheels.
• TTS interior treatments include contrast stitching throughout, TTS badging, TTS shift-knob, driver information system with lap-timer.
• Dimensions (vs. 1999-2006 predecessor)
- Length: +5.4 inches
- Wheelbase: +1.8 inches
- Width: +3.1 inches
• Load through facility with ski bag
• Brushed aluminum interior trim
• Leather/Alcantara sport seats
• Race inspired, light weight, magnesium flat-bottomed leather wrapped multi-function steering wheel with shift paddles
• Fine Nappa Leather seats (available)
• Baseball Optic Fine Nappa Leather Seats (available)
• Bose Premium Sound System, 255 watts, 12-speaker sound system including center speaker and subwoofer (available)
• Automatic climate control system with sun sensor
• Dual cupholders in center console and power outlet
TTS launches in Fall 2010 during normal model year change, and has a new grille, fog lamp grille in honeycomb optic, fog lamps and horizontal cross braces in chrome.
TT and TTS models are produced in both Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany, and Gyoer, Hungary. 2011 TTS goes on sale in Fall 2010, while the TT 2.0 TFSI quattro goes on sale in the first quarter of 2011.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.