2010 Icon CJ3B.
|Search for Icon CJ3B : 2010 on:|
A timeless classic. This recreation of the flat fender Willys is dramatically more capable than the original. Classic, short wheelbase with room for four and some gear. Optimal turning radius and maneuverability.
The ICON is for people who appreciate the intelligence that goes into the hundreds of choices made in its design and assembly, and how, in a vehicle costing upwards of $100,000, nothing is superfluous.
This is an experience for people who feel the thrill of classic design blended with modern performance.
The Old School package has a traditional finish and styling. It is true to the original Willys while bringing it to new levels.
• Reduce ride height.
• Volcanic black matte powder coated vintage style tubular steel structure.
• 15” body color matte powder coated steel wheels.
• BF Goodrich 31x10.5 All Terrain or Mud Terrain tires.
The New School package stands out. Designed and finished like the industrial tool it is.
• Full suspension travel enabling ride height.
• Volcanic black matte powder chrome-moly six point role cage structure.
• 17 " Volcanic black matte powder coated steel wheels.
• BF Goodrich 285/70R17 All Terrain or Mud Terrain tires.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.