RAM Heavy Duty sign.
Jun 1, 2010.
The Ram Truck brand and Mossy Oak® brand camouflage are joining forces on a multifaceted partnership aimed at America's outdoor enthusiasts.
The Ram Truck Brand will become a major sponsor of Mossy Oak-produced television shows airing on the Outdoor Channel and the Pursuit Channel. In addition to commercial slots, Ram Trucks will be utilized by and featured in many of the shows.
Ram Trucks will become a full or presenting sponsor of:
• Hunting the Country, Outdoor Channel (Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET)
• The Obsession Revealed, Pursuit Channel (Sundays at 9 p.m.)
• Fist Full of Dirt, Pursuit Channel (Wednesdays at 9 p.m.)
• Turkey Thugs (1Q/2Q) / Deer Thugs (3Q/4Q), Pursuit Channel (Sundays at 10:30 p.m.)
• Quality Whitetails Television, Pursuit Channel (Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m.)
• Mossy Oak Classics, Pursuit Channel (Mondays at 9 p.m.)
"Most of our Ram Truck owners proudly participate in hunting and fishing," said Fred Diaz, President and CEO - Ram Truck Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. "Not only can we speak directly to their passions through these television programs, but we also demonstrate our commitment to the outdoors and outdoors enthusiasts."
"No one appreciates the power of a 'Brand' as much as we do at Mossy Oak," said Ronnie "Cuz" Strickland, EVP of Mossy Oak. "The folks at Ram Trucks are as proud of their brand as we are, and rightfully so. To have Ram step up to communicate with hunters and outdoorsmen through our Mossy Oak programming speaks volumes about their commitment to the outdoors and we are extremely proud to partner with Ram to spread their message."
Working with Mossy Oak, Ram Truck and Mopar are also exploring new product features, accessories and merchandise that appeal to hunters and sportsmen who own trucks.
Ram Heavy Duty owner demographics illustrate a passion for the outdoors: 47 percent hunt, 57 percent fresh water fish, 33 percent salt water fish, 36 percent own power boats and the 37 percent tow camping trailers.
In response, Ram engineers have worked hard to build Ram Trucks that are appealing to hunters and outdoorsmen. Among the Ram's friendly features:
• Outside: RamBox cargo management system with dry, lockable, lighted and drainable (easy cleaning) exterior storage bins
• Inside: hidden, easy-to-clean in-floor storage
• New interiors offer refinement and long-distance hunting trip comfort
• Mega Cab remains the largest in the industry; well suited to carrying a full-size hunting party
• Proven and reliable powertrains including the 5.7-liter HEMI and 6.7-liter Cummins Turbo Diesel
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.