2010 Callaway Corvette SC652.
|Search for Callaway Corvette SC652 : 2010 on:|
The new Callaway Corvette SC652: Their answer to the ZR1, at a fraction of the cost.
Adhering to a design philosophy forged over thirty years of constructing “Powerfully Engineered, Seriously Fast” automobiles, the Callaway Z06 provides unbelievable power and performance only seen from the world’s supercar elite; with a 3 year/36,000 mile powertrain warranty and an array of optional performance and aesthetic enhancements.
2010 Callaway Corvette SC652 standard equipment.
• Eaton/Magnuson Roots-style TVS2300 Supercharger, with black housing
• Liquid-to-air Intercooler, integral to intake manifold base (patent pending)
• Increased flow rate Fuel Injectors and extra-high volume Fuel Pump System
• Callaway Valve Covers & Remote Coil Mounting System
• Callaway Double-D Stainless Steel Exhaust System
• Callaway Honker High Flow Intake System
• Callaway Carbon Fiber Louvered Hood Center Bulge, with “Supercharged” emblems • Callaway Door Sill Panels
• Callaway Embroidered Floor Mats
• Callaway Badging, exterior and interior, including dash plaque with engraved VIN
• Callaway Corvette Authenticity Documentation
• Callaway 3 year/36,000 mile limited powertrain warranty
General Motors vehicle warranties apply. Supplemental Callaway 3 Year/36,000 mile warranty covers Callaway installed equipment and certain non-Callaway powertrain equipment.
• Callaway Short Throw Shifter
• Callaway Exhaust Tip Slats
• Polished Supercharger Finish
• Callaway 9-Spoke Alloy Wheels
• Callaway / Dymag Wheel & Tire Package
• Callaway LMGT Brake Packages
• Callaway Deutschleder Interior Group
• Callaway Sport Seats w/ Optional Harnesses
• Callaway/Eibach Multi-Pro Coil-Over Suspension
• Maximum Power: 652 bhp @ 6600 rpm
• Maximum Torque: 620 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm
• Maximum Engine Speed: 7000 rpm
• Top Speed: 206 mph
• Fuel Economy: MT 14/23 mpg
2010 Callaway Corvette SC652 Package: $23,900
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.