2011 Pagani Zonda Tricolore.
|Search for Pagani Zonda Tricolore : 2011 on:|
On the occasion of the celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the “Frecce Tricolori”, Pagani Automobili created the Zonda Tricolore as a tribute to the National Aerobatic Team.
In 2010 the aerobatic season of the Frecce Tricolori comes to its 50th anniversary, wich will be celebrated on 11th and 12th September at Rivolto Airport.
The Frecce Tricolori (Italian, literally Tricolour Arrows), officially known as the 313th Aerobatic Training Squadron is the demonstration team of the Italian Air Force, based at Rivolto Air Force Base, in the north-eastern Italian region of Friuli Venezia-Giulia, province of Udine. They were formed in 1961 as an Air Force team, replacing previous teams that had been sponsored by various commands by the end of the 1920s.
The team flies the Aermacchi MB-339-A/PAN, a two-seat aircraft capable of 898 km/h at sea level, with nine aircraft and a solo (the highest number of aircraft of any aerobatic team in the world).
The Frecce Tricolori belong to the legacy of the entire Italian community.
- Mercedes Benz AMG engine, Power: 670 hp, Torque: 780 Nm
- Carbon-titanium monocoque - ECU, Traction control, ABS by Bosch Engineering
- Inconel/titanium exhaust system coated with ceramic
- Suspensions in magnesium and titanium
- Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
- APP monolitic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium Size: front 9x19 – rear 12,5x20
- Pirelli PZero tyres. Size: front 255/35/19 - rear 335/30/20
- Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake, Size: front 380x34 mm, monolitic 6 piston caliper; rear 380x34 mm, monolitic 4 piston caliper
- Dry weight 1.210 kg - Weight distribution in driving condition: 47% front, 53% rear
- Acceleration: 0-100 Km in 3.4 sec., 0-200 in 9.6 sec.
- Braking: 100-0 km in 2.1 sec., 200-0 km 4.3 sec.
- Maximum side acceleration: 1,45 G (with road tyres)
- Downforce at 300 kph: 750 kg
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.