2010 Simbol Lavazza GTX-R.
|Search for Simbol Lavazza GTX-R : 2010 on:|
Simbol's Lavazza GTX-R is a 620hp V12 beast.
• Body: convertible coupè/roadster Carbon Kevlar
• Length: cm. 419
• Width: cm. 190 front axle & cm 198 rear axle
• Height: cm. 98 open – 104 close
• Wheelbase: cm. 263
• Weight: kg. 1080
• Wheels: front - 245/40 R18 rear - 345/30 R19 Michelin Pilot Sport ZP Run Flat
• Chassis: Tubular steel section joint special
• Transmission: 6 speed at steering wheel electro-pneumatic gear change
• Suspension: variable calibration of the driving seat
• Acceleration: 0 - 100 in 4,6 sec.
• Engine: V12 620 HP
• Aerodynamic: CX 0,19
front fixed diverters flow and new rear venturi intake with adjustable side diverters flow, two variable geometry rear flaps according to speed, stabilizer fins and rear splitted adjustable wing.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.