2012 Javan R1.
|Search for Javan R1 : 2012 on:|
Javan Sports Cars announces the development of an all new car for 2012 featuring a revolutionary aluminium chassis designed to accommodate three drivetrain layouts without compromise – Performance combustion engines, Hybrid and all electric configurations.
The current Javan R1 will be on show at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, as part of the Niche Vehicle Network's Stand.
Customer deliveries of the Javan R1’s began in 2007 with 50% of the cars being exported to the USA. The design, performance and all-round driver experience have delighted the lucky owners in the UK and the US with the dynamic capabilities of the R1 proving to be a resounding success on track, outperforming and embarrassing the established exotica.
Since the launch of the R1 model, Javan Sportscars has kept to its original mission statement: to offer a pure sports car that is ultra light with shattering performance, that has been lovingly hand built for it’s owners, with the focus on quality and excellence.
In its current layout the Javan R1 offers the driver the ideal sports and track day car that looks great and delivers staggering performance and value for money. In addition to the standard model JSC Ltd offer a “Signature Service” to truly personalise the car to its owner’s requirements from bespoke paint options right through to special tweaks such as launch control and supercharging.
Current Javan R1 Specifications.
• Mid-mounted 2-litre 4-cylinder Honda i-VTEC DOHC engine developing 220bhp and 8,800rpm,
• Six-speed gearbox.
• Suspension - independent double wishbone all round with adjustable coil over dampers.
• Steering - Bespoke quick rack with 2.4 turns lock to lock.
• Braking system
- Front: AP racing callipers and vented discs
- Rear: AP callipers and solid disc. AP master cylinder.
• Wheels - Team Dynamics 17” lightweight alloy racing wheels.
• Chassis - Lightweight aluminium monocoque with front and rear crash structures.
• Bodywork - Lightweight composite panels.
• Aerodynamics - optimised in the wind tunnel at MIRA
• Available in both left and right hand drive configurations.
• Weight: 670kg
• Width: 1702mm
• Height: 1400mm
• Length: 3607mm
• 0-62mph: 3.6 seconds
• 0-100mph: 9.8 seconds
• Standing quarter-mile: 12.2 seconds
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.