Rauch & Lang Electrics logo.
The Rauch & Lang Carriage Company was located at 2551 West 25th Street in Cleveland, Ohio USA.
In 1911, The Rauch & Lang Electrics could be procured with a shaft or enclosed chain drive. Both were noiseless, efficient and strong.
It came standard with an Exide battery, or an optional Edison battery. The tires were either a Palmer Web Pneumatic or Rach & Lang Motz Cushion.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.