2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo.
|Search for Hyundai Veloster Turbo : 2013 on:|
Hyundai Motor America introduced the all-new 2013 Veloster Turbo armed with 201 horsepower in a world debut at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS).
“The Turbo further broadens Veloster’s hero role in the Hyundai line-up to attract our next generation of buyers,” said Mike O’Brien, vice president, product and corporate planning, Hyundai Motor America. “It’s powerful, high-tech and fuel-efficient, attributes which we think make Veloster Turbo the ultimate innovation in the sport coupe segment.”
The 2013 Veloster Turbo arrives in the Summer of 2012, facing off against worthy competitors such as the Volkswagen GTI, Honda Civic Si and Mini Cooper/Clubman S with a better power-to-weight ratio than all of them, and a unique sport-tuned steering and suspension hardware set.
Veloster Turbo’s starting price of $21,950 includes the high-output turbo powertrain, unique body kit, front heated leather sport seats, tuned exhaust, sport-tuned steering, unique 18-inch alloy wheels, LED headlight accents and taillights, and a variety of turbo model interior design elements.
• Powered by a new 1.6-liter Turbocharged-Gasoline Direct Injection (T-GDI) engine and in-house six-speed automatic or manual transmission
- Horsepower: 201 at 6000 RPM
- Best-in-class highway fuel economy estimated at 38 mpg (M/T)
- Best-in-class specific output at 125.6 horsepower per liter
- Best-in-class weight to power ratio of 14 lbs/hp
• Sport-tuned engine intake and exhaust note
• Sport-tuned steering
• Unique front fascia, foglights and ground effects
• Hyundai-first Matte Gray paint
• Unique 18-inch alloy wheels with chrome inserts
• Projection headlights with unique LED headlight accents
• Side mirrors with turn signal indicators
• Unique LED taillights
• Supervision cluster
• Leather seating surfaces with driver’s lumbar support
• Heated front seats
• Turbo exclusive Graphite Black interior with Blue accents and headliner graphics
Veloster Turbo is the first vehicle in Hyundai’s 7/11 product initiative (seven new or redesigned models in the next 11 months).
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.