1960 Prince Skyway.
|Search for Prince Skyway : 1960 on:|
Fuji Precision Machinery (later the Prince Motor Co., Ltd.) launched the Skyline (ALSID) in April 1957.
A van model was also available, called the Skyway; its 1,500cc engine was the same as the sedan, but it had a different rear suspension. Type 2 appeared in 1959, with maximum output increased by 10PS to 70PS.
• Overall length / width / height: 4,420/1,680/1,590mm
• Wheelbase: 2,535mm
• Tread (front/rear): 1,340/1,380mm
• Curb weight: 1,410kg
• Engine: GA4 (4-cyl. in line, OHV), 1,484cc
• Max. power: 51kW (70PS)/4,800rpm
• Max. torque: 113Nm (11.5kgm)/3,600rpm
• Suspension: (front) Double wishbone, (rear) Parallel semi-elliptic leaf
• Tires: 6.00-14-4PR (rear: 6PR)
• Seating capacity / Max. load capacity: 3 (6) / 500kg
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.