1989 Nissan Pao canvas top.
|Search for Nissan Pao : 1989 on:|
Following the launch of the Be-1, Nissan produced a second "pike car" (vehicle with full of unique design).
It was launched in January 1989 as a limited-edition model. The bold retro design made it popular and buyers again were chosen by lottery.
It is still popular in the second-hand car market. As with the Be-1, the powertrain is based on that of the March.
• Overall length / width / height: 3,740/1,570/1,480mm
• Wheelbase: 2,300mm
• Tread (front/rear): 1,365/1,355mm
• Curb weight: 760kg
• Engine: MA10 (4-cyl. in line, OHC), 987cc
• Max. power (net): 38kW (52PS)/6,000rpm
• Max. torque (net): 75Nm (7.6kgm)/3,600rpm
• Transmission: 3-speed AT, floor shift
• Suspension (front/rear): Strut/4-link
• Tires: 155SR12
• Seating capacity: 5
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.