2013 BMW Concept Active Tourer Outdoor.
|Search for BMW Concept Active Tourer Outdoor : 2013 on:|
The BMW Concept Active Tourer Outdoor will take to the stage at the OutDoor Friedrichshafen fair, treating the premium compact segment to another view of how interior space can be cleverly utilised for sport and leisure purposes.
This concept car presents solutions that take a fresh route to combining sporting aesthetics and style with sustainable drive technology, compact dimensions and functionality. The environmentally friendly plug-in hybrid drive system, bringing together a combustion engine and an electric motor to provide a very special form of power delivery, ensures efficiency of the highest order.
• Compact dimensions, sporty design with generous levels of interior space. Variable rear compartment designed to accommodate sports and leisure equipment.
• Transversely mounted 1.5-litre petrol engine with front-wheel drive. New plug-in hybrid (PHEV) drive concept combines the benefits of an electric motor and the attributes of a traditional combustion engine to outstanding effect.
• Exclusive Gold Race Orange exterior paintwork accentuates the sporting appearance of the BMW Concept Active Tourer Outdoor.
• Easy-care, hard-wearing interior materials, such as MoonWhite and MoonRock Grey leather, stand up well to contact with outdoor equipment.
• A carrier system for two bicycles (integrated into the interior) and other clever details make the BMW Concept Active Tourer Outdoor the ideal companion for active recreational sports enthusiasts.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.