2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS Spring Special Edition.
Continuing a tradition of introducing special-edition production models at the SEMA Show, Chevrolet introduces the 2014 Camaro Spring Special Edition.
Shown in its Camaro SS convertible version, the limited-production package will be offered in uplevel 2LT and 2SS trims distinguished by:
• Summit White exterior with Blue Ray stripe – including hood louver painted Blue Ray
• Body-color ZL1 spoiler
• Chevrolet Accessories ground effects package and grille
• Chevrolet Accessories 21-inch wheels
• RS high-intensity discharge, or HID, headlamps and light-emitting diode, or LED, taillamps
• Blue fabric top on convertible models
• Blue-accent leather-appointed interior with blue stitching
• White interior trim kit with Blue Ray stripe
• Chevrolet Accessories floor mats (black with silver Camaro logo).
LT models include the direct-injected, 323-horsepower V-6 engine, while SS models include a 6.2L V-8 rated at 426 horsepower when paired with the six-speed manual transmission or 400 horses with the available six-speed automatic.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.