2014 Ford Focus 5-door Hatchback.
|Search for Ford Focus 5-door Hatchback : 2014 on:|
The 2014 Ford Focus continues the tradition of class-leading dynamics, safety and outstanding value, with comfort and technology features more commonly associated with larger vehicles.
The Ford Focus hatchback (along with the four-door sedan) share Ford’s acclaimed kinetic styling, which emphasizes the car’s athletic stance.
The interior design highlights outstanding craftsmanship that creates a premium-class experience, while the stiff body structure keeps noise, vibration and harshness to a minimum.
In response to customer demand, new for 2014 is a Sport Appearance Package for Focus SE.
Available technology highlights:
• Latest-generation SYNC® system with MyFord Touch® features Wi-Fi® capability, text-to-voice, HD RadioTM with iTunes® Tagging and voice-activated navigation
• Active park assist, enabled by electric power-assisted steering, can identify a parallel ￼parking space and maneuver into it, with minimal driver input
• PowerShift six-speed automatic transmission with SelectShift® allows manual control of shift points, for a more engaged driving experience
• Intelligent Access with push-button start
• SFE package maximizes fuel economy with improved aerodynamics – the drag coefficient is as low as 0.295
• Titanium package sets class standards for design and comfort
• Ford safety and security features, including:
• AdvanceTrac® with electronic stability control
• Dual-stage first-row airbags
• Side-impact airbags
• Side-curtain airbags
• Four-wheel anti-lock braking system
• LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
• Anti-theft engine immobilizer
2.0L Ti-VCT direct-injection flex-fuel I-4 engine.
This engine features direct-injection and Ti-VCT (twin-independent variable-cam shaft timing) technology. It also has advanced direct-injection technology for precise control of the fuel charge. It’s flex-fuel capable – accepts unleaded gasoline, E85 (85 percent ethanol and 15 percent gasoline) or any mix of the two.
MyKey® owner controls feature.
MyKey® lets you program individual keys, so that two members of a household can share a car, yet have personalized settings take effect when they use their unique keys. You can designate a key to operate special features, such as restricting the vehicle’s top speed to 65, 70, 75 or 80 mph and limiting the audio system to 45 percent of maximum volume. It also provides a warning when the fuel tank reaches 75 miles to empty, allows the owner to select speed alert chimes at 45, 55 or 65 mph, and sets the Belt-Minder® to chime while muting the audio system until the safety belt is buckled.
AdvanceTrac® electronic stability control.
AdvanceTrac® electronic stability control (ESC) with the Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) is standard on every Ford Focus. This state-of-the-art system constantly monitors road conditions and the driver’s responses, then adjusts engine power and applies ABS to help keep all the wheels firmly planted. ESC brings an added measure of handling confidence to the agility you’d expect in a Ford Focus.
*Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It’s always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.