The Deere-Clark Motor Car Company was located at 112 Blackhawk Avenue in Moline, Illinois.
Mr. W.E, Clark was an expert in motor cars and their parts and had manufactured cars for over 10 years, watching improvements of the industry from its very infancy.
Deere-Clark made every effort to avoid all features that proved to be unsuccessful or doubtful in other makes, both foreign and domestic, and perfected and improved the ones that proved to be essential or desirable.
In 1907, they offered the 4-cylinder, 25 horsepower 5-passenger model Type-B for $2,500 at the New York Auto Show.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.