George John Grossman manufactured an automobile as GJG from 1909 until 1914 from White Plains, New York from imported components, one of which was a Renault four-cylinder engine.
In 1911, the 38-42hp Roadster sold for $2,500 and came complete with 5-lamps, Prestolite tank, tool and tire repair kit, a straight line drive shaft, extra long and wide springs, a heat treated alloy steel frame and a wheelbase of 121 inches. It boasted the ability to go from 6 to 60 miles per hour without the change of gears and had a one year guaranty.
The company closed in 1914.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.