|Search for Lucra LC 470 : 2006 on:|
The all-new LC 470 is a lightweight, two-seat road and race car inspired by the classic European cars of the 1950s.
With GM V8 power provided by racing legend Dick Guldstrand, the LC 470 delivers a unique combination of modern driving comfort, exceptional handling, and blistering performance.
- 0 - 60 in 3.5 seconds
- 180+ mph
- 2036 pounds
- 47% front/ 53% rear weight distribution
- GM ZZ4, LS6 or LS7 V8 engine
- Tremec TKO 600 five-speed racing transmission
- Powder-coated tubular chassis
- Ceramic coated side exhausts
- Forged aluminum suspension
- Power rack & pinion steering
- 4-piston front and rear disc brakes
- Moto-Lita steering wheel
- Smiths gauges
- Custom aluminum wheels
- Trunk holds two golf bags
- Full warranty, unlimited mileage
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.