2005 Honda Civic Hybrid speedometer.
|Search for Honda Civic Hybrid : 2005 on:|
Get Earth-friendly with the sporty Civic Hybrid, the best of both worlds.
You simply can't go wrong with the safe and reliable Civic as your foundation. Add Honda's Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) powertrain and just watch that car go, go, go up to 650 miles on one fill-up.* A leader in innovative technology and social responsibility, the Civic Hybrid seamlessly pairs a super-efficient gasoline engine with a lightweight, high-output electric motor. Not that you'll even think about it until you make that rare trip to the pump, because you never, ever have to plug in the Civic Hybrid. Need service? No problem?just take your Civic Hybrid to any Honda dealer. No special treatment needed.
*Based on 2005 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary. Manual-transmission model only. ULEV model only. AT-PZEV model mileage range will be lower.
- Engine Block/Cylinder Head :: Aluminum-Alloy
- Displacement (cc) :: 1339
- Horsepower @ rpm (SAE net / with IMA) :: 85 @ 5700 / 93 @ 5700
- Torque (lb.-ft. @ rpm / with IMA) :: 87 @ 3300 / 105 @ 3000
- Bore and Stroke (mm) :: 73 x 80
- Compression Ratio :: 10.8:1
- Valve Train :: 8-Valve SOHC VTEC
- Multi-Point Fuel Injection :: Standard
- Idle-Stop Feature :: Standard
- Front-Wheel Drive :: Standard
- CARB Emissions Rating :: ULEV/AT-PZEV1
- Dual-Point Sequential (i-DSI) Lean-Burn Ignition System :: with Immobilizer
- 110, 000 Mile Tune-Up Interval :: Standard
- Unit-Body Construction :: Standard
- Control-Link MacPherson Strut Front Suspension :: Standard
- Reactive-Link Double Wishbone Rear Suspension :: Standard
- Stabilizer Bar (mm., front/rear) :: 25.4 / 13.0
- Electric Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering (EPS) :: Standard
- Steering Wheel Turns, Lock-to-Lock :: 2.88
- Steering Ratio (ULEV/AT-PZEV) :: 14.64 / 14.82
- Turning Diameter, Curb-to-Curb (ft.) :: 34.8
- Power-Assisted Ventilated Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes (in., front/rear) :: 10.3/8.6
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) :: Standard
- Electronic Brake Distribution System (EBD) :: Standard
- Wheels :: 14" Lightweight Alloy
- Low-Rolling-Resistance All-Season Tires :: P185/70 R14 87S
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.