(image source: autowp.ru)
|Search for Obsidian Mustang CoupeR : 2006 on:|
The Obsidian SG One 1967 Mustang built by CoupeR Design features a twin-supercharged, twin-intercooled 392 stroker engine producing 900 bhp. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual Tremac transmission. The car rides on custom 18" front and 20" CoupeR wheels, while stopping power comes from 13.7" rotors with 4-piston calipers.
The exterior features an aggressive body kit, but the vents and air dams are completely functional, feeding cool air to the brakes. The body contains eighteen unique CoupeR designs. The exterior is finished with billet trim and show quality paint.
Inside of the Obsidian SG One is a 3000 watt Kicker sound system featuring fourteen speakers with 5.1 Dolby Digital Sound and satellite radio. A 10.5" touch screen is mated to a complete computer system with a 60gb hard drive, 2.4GHz processor, navigation system, and internet access. The interior is finished with handcrafted leather seats and a custom dash and gauges.
Obsidian CoupeR Features:
- 900 horsepower Obsidian 392 ci stroker engine, 4 Bolt Main by Total Performance
- Twin Rotrex Superchargers with Twin Spearco Intercoolers
- Finely Tuned RRS Coil Over Suspension
- 5-Speed Manual Tremec Transmission with Remote Shift
- 18" and 20" CoupeR Wheels with BFW G-Force KDWs
- 13.7" Brake Rotors with 4 Piston Calipers
- Doug Thorley Obsidian 1 7/8" Headers with Nascar Oval Tubing
- Tube Chassis with Aerodynamic Belly Pan
- Custom Body Kit with Functional Air Dam, Air Splitters, Intakes and over Eighteen Unique CoupeR Design Body Mods
- 3,000 Watt Kicker Sound System Featuring 14 Speakers with Dolby Digital Sound and 10.5" Touch Screen including Satellite Radio
- I-Mobile On-Board Computer System with Navigation Touch Screen - Accent, DVD and Internet Access
- 60 GB Hard Drive, 2.4GHz Processor, Unlimited Music Storage
- Power Door Locks, Windows and Trunk Release
- Handcrafted Exterior Billet Trim and Interior Accessories
- Superior Handcrafted Leather Cockpit with Custom Dash and Gauges
- Show Quality Paint
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.